Drain tiles are one of the most essential parts of your home’s plumbing system. Simply put, drain tiles protect your valuable home against flooding and poorly installed drain tile systems cause moisture and water damage in basements and can even cause flooding.
What is a drain tile?
Drain tile is a system of pipes that is laid around your home’s foundation and protects it from excess water and seepage. A well built drain tile system collects water before it can infiltrate any crawl space and basement, and directs it away, thus keeping your home safe from moisture even in the most grueling weather conditions.
Drain tile is one of the oldest plumbing systems to date, and its importance is reflected in the fact that it’s been around for several millennia. It seems that our ancestors knew just how important it is to keep your foundations safe from water and how flooding can destroy any property.
For a drain tile system to keep your property safe, it’s important to make sure it is properly installed and then inspect it thoroughly every 2 years.
Expert drain tile and sewer main services
Not all drain tile systems are created equal. The best and the most long withstanding drain tiles can work flawlessly for years with just minimal maintenance. And what sets the best ones apart is the craftsmanship of the plumber and the quality of materials.
So, if you’re looking for a trusted company to install, diagnose or repair your drain tile setup, you’re at the right place.
Our team at Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing has been in the business for over a decade and we take pride in having hundreds of happy customers in the Vancouver area.
Here’s why you should trust us when it comes to drain tile and sewer main services:
- We focus on having the most thorough approach to drain tile setup, choosing only the most high quality materials to work with.
- We have 10 years of expertise in dealing with all the unique drain tile and sewer main situations.
- We have appropriate equipment to handle any drain tile/sewer main job.
- We have high tech equipment and offer minimally invasive diagnostics.
- We service both residential and commercial customers.
- We guarantee our work and let our results speak for ourselves.
Contact your expert team at Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing
Whatever your problem with drain tiles and sewer main, we are confident we can help you solve it. Contact Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing today to get started.