As an important notice to our customers, we are still open and operating during our normal business hours.
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
For Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Government of Canada.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands.
- We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation of our tools and equipment.
- Technicians sanitize themselves before entering your home or office.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing and will be wearing masks to protect you and themselves from possible COVID-19 transmission.
- It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves and shoe covers.