A water heater is one of the most important parts of your home, so when it breaks down, you're going to need to reach out to your trusted plumber in Vancouver, BC, or nearby areas. Providing the hot water that you need to do important things around the house like taking hot showers or washing loads of dirty dishes all contribute to your comfort and convenience. When it comes to water heater services in the local area, trust only Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing.
The Importance of Your Water Heater
Hot water heaters are a modern convenience that makes daily lives easier because they always provide the hot water you need when you need it. When it works perfectly, you don't even think about it, and you're probably not even aware of it. When your hot water heater breaks down, you'll need to address the issue immediately. Once you notice that you only get cold water when you turn on the water, get in touch with Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing right away.
The Pros and Cons of Traditional and Tankless Water Heater
For the most part, water heaters are usually sold as traditional models or tankless models. There are unique advantages and disadvantages to each, so understanding the features and benefits of each type will help you decide which model works best for your home setup.
Traditional water tanks are those that come with tanks that store anywhere between 30 gallons and 50 gallons of water. The tank remains filled with pre-heated water that's ready to go as soon as someone turns on the hot water faucet. Since the tank is insulated, the water remains heated at all times, important for people who need on-demand hot water available to them at all times.
- Traditional water heaters are more low-cost to buy and to install than other types of heaters, making them a great choice for people who don't want to or can't spend a lot of money on initial costs.
- You'll end up spending more on your utility costs since your water heater constantly reheats the water in the tank to keep it at the right temperature. This frequent reheating causes your energy bill to rise.
- Traditional water heaters usually only last about a dozen years before they need to be replaced. This makes them a good choice for people who simply need a short-term solution.
Tankless water heaters are those that use gas or electricity to heat up water as it's needed compared with. leaving it stored and heated in a tank. These water heaters are also referred to as on-demand water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters can have higher upfront costs but can lead to greater savings down the road.
- They help keep your utility and energy bills down since they only heat the water when it's needed vs. constantly having to reheat the tank the way that a traditional heater does.
- They can deliver as much as three gallons of hot water on demand, perfect for those times when you need hot water right away.
- They can last as long as 20 years or more, providing a great return on investment.
Water Heater Services from Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing
We provide a great range of water heater services to meet your water heater repair and plumbing needs. We can handle everything from a broken hot water heater to water heater repair and water heater installation. We can take care of any make or the model. You can be sure that our team at Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing can install, repair, or replace your water heater promptly and effectively. You also do not have to worry about exceeding your budget when you rely on our water heater services.
Get in Touch With Us Today
Contact Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing right away if you have questions about water heater installation, if you have a broken hot water heater, or if you have any plumbing need. Call our team today or fill out our contact form on this site to schedule your appointment.